Houston Independent Insurance Agent
- Auto, Home, Business, Flood, and LIfe Insurance
Metro Allied is an Independent Insurance Agency specializing in both commercial and personal insurance serving Houston, Texas.
We represent many insurance companies so we can offer you a variety of coverage choices and help you customize a plan that provides the protection you want. No matter where you live in Texas, or the U.S., we can help:
- Explain the types of coverage available
- Counsel you on risks you may face
- Choose your insurance policy
- Compare a variety of companies
- Evaluate the financial services they offer
- Customize coverage for your home or business
- Assist you when you have a claim
Why choose a Houston Independent Agent?
Insurance can be confusing. We try to make it simple. For helpful, easy-to-understand counseling about how to manage the risks you face, call Metro Allied Insurance today. The following is a brief list of characteristics of an Independent Agent:
- Licensed by the State of Texas
- Required by state law to fulfill continuing education requirements to maintain their license
- Has a full time staff assigned to your account to assist you
- Can provide personal, commercial and life coverage’s
- Reviews your coverage annually
- Provides agency claim personnel in most cases to support you when a claim arises
- Continually monitors the financial status of insurance companies
The Independent Agent offers a wide range of services which include customer satisfaction!
METRO ALLIED INSURANCE AGENCY - All lines of insurance and serving Houston since 1972 - Mike McGlothin - An Independent Insurance Agent - Auto, Home, Business, Flood, Life, Personal & Commercial Insurance. Representing only "A" rated companies including The Travelers, SAFECO, Chubb Group of Insurance Companies, and more.
Get a well priced insurance policy from a local Houston independent insurance agent for car insurance, home-owner insurance, health, life insurance and business policies, accident & health, even group insurance.
Metro Allied Insurance - Houston, TX
How to choose: captive vs. independent insurance agents
Many people consult an Houston insurance agent or broker for their car insurance needs, and for good reason: agents can help you navigate the complicated world of insurance and help you get the best deal.
But did you know that there are different kinds of insurance agents and brokers — and the one you choose can make a big difference in the type of service you get and the choices you're offered? Here's the difference:
Captive agents represent just one insurance company. As part of their business agreement, they offer only that company's products, services, and coverages.
Independent agents and brokers offer products from different companies. Often, they can offer more choices and savings because they can review multiple options to find the right mix of companies, coverages, and rates for you.
Because they represent many different insurance companies, independent agents can allow you to shop around with competing carriers and get you the best deal. So rather than spending hours gathering quotes from various companies, you can get it done with one simple call or visit to your independent agent or broker.
Another plus to working with an independent agent or broker is their ability to offer guidance for all your vehicle insurance needs. In some cases, bundling your car, motorcycle, boat, and/or RV policies together can save you big bucks. Leading car insurer Safeco offers multivehicle discounts, so don't leave out any of your cars or other "toys" when getting your insurance quote.